"Designing a House Extension"
Do you need help with the design of a house extension?
I retired 13 years ago from my role at BAA in IT project management where I had a team of 50 project managers. Looking for "something to do" I started a property development "hobby". Over the next 10 years I bought, developed and sold six properties, four of these have been new builds. I designed and managed all the works, liaised with planners, building regulations and builders throughout.
So, I have no professional building qualifications but have gained some knowledge over the last few years. I enjoy the design challenge and still consider this to be a hobby.
I can normally produce plans which you can use for planning purposes. I would not usually produce Building Regulations plans as these regulations change quite frequently and can be dependent on which builder and which Building Inspector you use.
Please find below links to properties I have designed and extended/built.
· The Old Police House Mattingley - 2016 - Demolish; New Build 7 bedroom "country" house
· 39 Old Kempshot Lane, Basingstoke - 2013 - Demolish; New Build 5 bedroom family home
· 8 Linkway, Fleet - 2011 - Extension doubling floor area
· 79(81) Guildford Road East, North Camp - 2010 - Conversion of 1960's bungalow to two three storey semi's
· 16 Greenways, Fleet - 2008 - Extension doubling floor area
· 16 Walton Park, Walton On Thames 2016 KT12 3EU - Extension to 7 bedroom house >>http://emaps.elmbridge.gov.uk/ebc_planning.aspx?requesttype=parseTemplate&template=PlanningDetailsTab.tmplt&Filter=^APPLICATION_NUMBER^='2015/2786'&appno:PARAM=2015/2786&address:PARAM=16 Walton Park, Walton-on-thames, Surrey, KT12 3EU&northing:PARAM=165667&easting:PARAM=511762